Wednesday, September 19, 2018

ON THE ROAD WITH CRAFT FANTASTIC

I had the wonderful opportunity to work at the Craft Fantastic booth at the STAMP SCRAP ART SHOW (SSAT) this past August in Hamburg New York (just outside of Buffalo).  That is not me pictured below at the demo table that is my 18 year old daughter who did a fine job demonstrating as well!  It was a two day show and each day a different project was offered as a free make and take.  I was so happy to share all the different techniques and ideas that you can do with all the CRAFT FANTASTIC products.





Here are some photos I took of all the different samples that can be found at the CRAFT FANTASTIC booth at any given show/convention.






Pictured below is a fabulous necklace and earrings made with seed beads.  This was definitely one of the most asked about project at the show.



The amount of product offered at the booth was great and if there was anything you wanted to special order the shipping is free if done at the show booth.

Here is a list of  all the upcoming shows that CRAFT FANTASTIC will be participating in:

Shows/Workshops


VISIT US AT ONE OF THESE FABULOUS SHOWS IN 2018!
Nov 2 & 3
SCRAPBOOK EXPO ONTARIO, CANADA
Each day there was a specific show special that could be purchased at a discount.  A great way to get started with a multitude of projects!!
I had such a wonderful time working alongside Gloria who runs these road shows.  I hope you get to make it to one of these shows.  
Liz from Junque Drawer Designs










5 comments:

  1. So fun! Stamp & Scrapbook Expo sent me .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice displays. Stamp & Scrapbook Expo sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow awesome projects, very creative, look forward to following your journey some more. Megan F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love your products and purchase at the Scrapbook Expo every year! I just want to clarify that the Scrapbook Expo on Nov 2-3, 2018 is in Ontario, California not Canada? This is posted on your upcoming schedule list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I've been reading your site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!
    Wood Puzzle Online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.