Thursday, September 13, 2018

Mixed Media Necklace

Hello everyone!!! Kymona here from Kreative Kymona, and I missed all of you. It's been awhile. I'm here to show you my new mixed media necklace.

Over the summer break, I decided to organized my craft space, which means that some things have to go. I was able to get rid of 2 big boxes of goodies. They all found a new home. A couple of days ago, I found a couple of my mixed media notebook. I didn't know what to do with them. Then a light bulb went off - create a necklace out of my art work!! Brilliant!

Let's take a look:


I love how my artwork looks behind this glass. So pretty and I can carry it wherever I go. 

Before you throw your artwork away, consider using it to create super cute jewelry.

What do you think?  

Will you use create a necklace out of your artwork? Let me know.

Where to find us:

Just in case you didn't know you can find Craft Fantastic on all of the social media platforms:




Follow so that you don't miss out on any of the creative ideas, deals and new goodies that appear in the store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


1 comment:

  1. I love this necklace! It's so unique and colorful and cute without being cute-sy if you know what I mean. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.