Saturday, September 16, 2017

Best Fishes Masculine Birthday Card

Hi everybody! Kim here from My Kraft Kloset sharing another masculine project using these vintage looking typewriter letters from Craft Fantastic as a sentiment on my Dad's birthday card. You can see how versatile these products are on cards, scrapbook layouts, jewelry, key chains, planners, and more.


Let's get started:


I chose several scrap pieces from different nautical collections that I've been saving over the years. And did a little layering until I liked the design and adhered it to the card base.


I found using a 1" square punch kept all the Typewriter Keys Letters the same size and then adhered them to the card in a crossword like pattern with the Super Sticky Dots.


I came across an anchor die cut piece that I trimmed down to resemble a fishing hook. Added some bakers twine for the fishing line. Then added this silver dragonfly charm to resemble a shiny fishing lure. Because there are some amazing looking lures out there. Right?  I added a Super Sticky Dot on the back of the metal charm to adhere it in place.


Voila! Another great project using card making supplies and scraps, along with these wonderful Craft Fantastic  products, because they're not just for jewelry making anymore. Try them for yourself and you'll see. The possibilities are truly endless for so many craft projects!

Be sure to check out the Blog for more ideas and leave us a comment and let us know what you think of our projects. We’d love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by!

-Kim Klinkovsky @mykraftkloset 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.