How many of us have tons of pattern paper sitting around our house doing nothing with? Let me see those hands!! I have both of my hands up because I have two boxes of pattern paper that I haven't done anything with since I bought them. Why am I hoarding them? I bought them to use them so I decided today would be that day!!
Let me show you what I mean:
Aren't these statement means just amazing!! Well I used patten paper from a collection I bought last year called Warm & Cozy by Jen Hadfield. Yes, last year and I never even open it until today.
Let's take a look:
I absoutley love how these necklaces turn out!! They say so much in such a simple way!!
Creating them was so easy, I could make a ton more!!
Here's how I created them:
- Decide on which tray you want to use. I used the Extra Large Round Pendant Antique Brass Tray with the XLarge Glass Rounds and the Puffy Square Pendant Silver Kit.
- Then decided on the sentiments you want to use from the pattern paper you have in your stash. I went with warm sentiments since the fall is approach and we all need a little bit more coziness.
- I added Fantastic Glaze and Glue to the glasses and placed them on top of the cut out sentiments.
- Let that set for a couple of seconds.
- Press down to make sure the glue doesn't have bubbles and is pretty sturdy on the paper.
- Using a q-tip clean the excess glue from around the glass then cut the excess paper away.
- Place two Fantastic Super Sticky Dots in the extra large trays and one in the square trays.
- Remove the backing and place the glasses in each tray.
- Choose the neckwear, I used the 24" Ball Silver Chain and the 24" Ball Antique Brass Chain for these pieces.
Totally doable and so worth it!!
Lets take a closer look:
These make me so happy!! I'm hoping to make some of you happy!!
Yayyy!! I'm doing a giveaway of all of these pieces. Yes, all of them.
Here's what you have to do:
- Leave a comment below with the necklace you would like to win.
- The deadline to leave a comment is September 13, 2017 EST by 12midnight.
- 5 random winner will be chosen and announced on September 15, 2017.
- Good Luck!
Let's take another look before you decide on which one:
So what do you think? Would you consider creating necklaces with a sentiment? Please let me know below. I would love to hear from you!!
Just in case you didn't know you can find Craft Fantastic on all of the social media platforms:
Follow so that you don't miss out on any of the creative ideas, deals and new goodies that appear in the store.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!