Thursday, March 1, 2018

SHE IS ARTFUL A COLLAGE PENDANT

Hello from Junque Drawer Designs!  If you are a crafty person like me and do lots of orders from different companies you most likely receive freebies like ephemera and collage sheets.  Sometimes I just do not know what to do with them or sometimes I love what it is and never get around to using whatever was sent.  Here's something I just made with one of the freebies that came in the order I placed:


I found this sheet and thought what a great idea for a PENDANT.  The first thing I did was to cut the words out that I wanted to use.  I then placed them over the flower image and used a tiny bit of glue to place them over the flowers.



I then used the CRAFT FANTASTIC GLAZE AND GLUE to adhere the image to the X LARGE GLASS ROUND.



Once dry I cut the image out and placed it into the EXTRA LARGE ROUND PENDANT TRAY using the FANTASTIC SUPER STICKY DOTS.

I loved the way this PENDANT turned out.  So easy to create a fabulous ONE OF A KIND statement to wear!



I then place the finished PENDANT on a 30" ROLO CHAIN ANTIQUE BRASS.


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.