Thursday, March 29, 2018

NOTE CARD CARD CLUTCH

At my stamp group meeting the other evening we made this adorable paper clutch out of a 12x 12 piece of scrapbook paper.  I will put the link to the video tutorial on how to make this simple folded project.  There is no scoring involved it just is several folds.  When you open the clutch which is closed by two tiny magnets. I thought what a great way to embellish this by using something from CRAFT FANTASTIC.  


I chose to use the ROSETTE TRAY ANTIQUE SILVER and I cut off the piece of metal that would be used to hold a chain or jump ring.



I also used the SUPER STICKY DOTS to adhere the FANCY pendant tray to the finished clutch.  I also used the same scrapbook paper for the image inside the pendant.  I thought this was a perfect embellishment for this particular project.


This is the website that will show you how to make this paper clutch
dawnsstampingthoughts.net.  The video tutorial you will look for is the FLORAL BOUTIQUE NOTE CARDS AND CLUTCH VIDEO.  You will be surprised at how easy this is to make!
This is a photo of what the clutch looks like inside.  This one is not mine as I did not finish the cards.  Keep in mind that you could also put other goodies inside this paper clutch!



Liz from Junque Drawer Designs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.