Saturday, May 13, 2017

Celebrate Mom with Craft Fantastic


Hi everybody! Kim here from My Kraft Kloset sharing a very special jewelry set I made for my Mom using all Craft Fantastic products.  And as Mother’s Day is tomorrow Sunday, May 14th you do still have time to make a set for all the special ladies in your life too. Because it truly is fast, simple, inexpensive, and turns out...oh so...beautifully.



Let’s get started: Gather up all your supplies and choose your images.

1. I chose a large daisy image for the pendant and two smaller daisy images for the earrings, because they are my Moms favorite flower, but I love them too. As shown in the picture above the new glass bling will also fit in these stunning earring trays too.

 
2. Add a few Craft Fantastic Glaze & Glue droplets onto the back of the glass circles and place onto the daisy images. Move your glass around to position your images, add a little pressure to get any bubbles out, and make sure the surface is completely covered. Hold in place for a couple minutes to set in place. Let dry for a few minutes.

3.  Once dry, use a Q-tip to remove any excess glue around the edges of the glass. Cut around the edges of the glass and cut out the images. 

4.  The earrings:  I chose these *NEW* silver earring trays for my daisy images to sit in. Cut one Fantastic Jewelers Dot in half, because the tray is very small, and place inside each tray. Peel off the red backing, place the glass into the trays, and press down to secure in place. 

 5. With pliers open a small jump ring, place through the bottom loop of the tray, add heart charms to each earring, and close with pliers. Add finished trays to the long earwires to complete a pair of earrings.


 6.  The pendant: Repeat Steps 2-3 as shown above.  




7.  Next I chose this stunning *NEW* antique silver rosette tray pendant for my image to sit in. To me, it looks like open hearts on each petal. Added 2-3 Fantastic Jewelers Dots to hold the glass in place, peel off red backing, place the glass into the tray, and press down all over to secure in place.

8. With pliers open a large jump ring, place through the pendant and add the heart charm, and close with pliers. Add a long draping neck chain to complete your gift. Voila! 
Another stunning handmade jewelry set that is super special for Mom or any special lady!

I hope I’ve inspired you to try these wonderful Craft Fantastic products, because the possibilities are truly endless!  So think about giving this hobby a try and make a gift that is uniquely handmade for any occasion. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think, we’d love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Mother's Day!
 
 ~Kim Klinkovsky @mykraftkloset

Craft Fantastic Supplies:
FANTASTIC SUPER STICKY JEWELERS DOTS 
MULTI PURPOSE JEWELRY PLIERS
VINTAGE BIRDS mini & small glass sizes (earring daisy images) 
30" ROLO CHAIN silver (nice "drapy" quality)
LONG EARWIRES silver
Q-tips

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this sweet set, Kim! It makes a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, totally awesome!! I love how you used the glass on your cards. Such a fabulous idea. I have to give this a try. Nicely done. I need to check my stash for the big necklace tray. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.