Saturday, May 6, 2017

Antique Necklaces

Hello everyone!!  Kymona here from Kreative Kymona to share a couple of Antique Necklaces I created for a couple of my writing friends.

For the month of April I participated in a 30 day writing challenge, where I wrote one letter a day to random people.  In each letter, I included a gift that I created.  I have to say that I didn't finish the challenge but I will continue it for the month of May.

So the people that receive a letter from me this month will get a pretty Antique Necklace!!

Lets take a look at the first three:



I have to say I wasn't a fan of the antique jewelry at first but the more I play and create with them, the more they are becoming my favorite.  

They looks so pretty with vintage images.  

I created these necklaces the same way I created this necklace.  You can see the full tutorial there. 

I have a couple more necklaces to create for a couple more letter recipients.  I hope they like them.


So what do you think?  Would you create using the antique necklaces? Please let me know below.  I would love to hear from you!!

Just in case you didn't know you can find Craft Fantastic on all of the social media platforms:

Facebook  ~  Instagram  ~  Pinterest  ~  Twitter  ~  Blog


Follow so that you don't miss out on any of the creative ideas, deals and new goodies that appear in the store.

Supplies used:


















24" Classic Chain Antique Brass





Thanks for stopping by!!




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nina!! I truly appreciate it!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kim!! The vintage look is really pulling me in.

      Delete
  3. I'm a huge fan of the Antique Brass finish! It's funny how our tastes change over time. These look great, Kymona!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cheryl!! I love how my taste is changing. These necklaces are pretty for sure.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.