Saturday, May 6, 2017

Antique Necklaces

Hello everyone!!  Kymona here from Kreative Kymona to share a couple of Antique Necklaces I created for a couple of my writing friends.

For the month of April I participated in a 30 day writing challenge, where I wrote one letter a day to random people.  In each letter, I included a gift that I created.  I have to say that I didn't finish the challenge but I will continue it for the month of May.

So the people that receive a letter from me this month will get a pretty Antique Necklace!!

Lets take a look at the first three:



I have to say I wasn't a fan of the antique jewelry at first but the more I play and create with them, the more they are becoming my favorite.  

They looks so pretty with vintage images.  

I created these necklaces the same way I created this necklace.  You can see the full tutorial there. 

I have a couple more necklaces to create for a couple more letter recipients.  I hope they like them.


So what do you think?  Would you create using the antique necklaces? Please let me know below.  I would love to hear from you!!

Just in case you didn't know you can find Craft Fantastic on all of the social media platforms:

Facebook  ~  Instagram  ~  Pinterest  ~  Twitter  ~  Blog


Follow so that you don't miss out on any of the creative ideas, deals and new goodies that appear in the store.

Supplies used:


















24" Classic Chain Antique Brass





Thanks for stopping by!!




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nina!! I truly appreciate it!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kim!! The vintage look is really pulling me in.

      Delete
  3. I'm a huge fan of the Antique Brass finish! It's funny how our tastes change over time. These look great, Kymona!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cheryl!! I love how my taste is changing. These necklaces are pretty for sure.

      Delete
  4. This is really good idea that eliminate delay on toll roads by collecting the electronic tolls. According to the public are suffered with this toll problem and seeking help from the government to get rid of this problem. necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its an lovely image blown colour necklaces. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.