One of my design team members from another team, was just diagnosed with a terminal illness. I can't image what she is going through. What do you say to her? How do we show her we stand with her in this fight.
I decided to make her a Faith Necklace, take a look:
Here are the reasons I decided to create this Faith Necklace for her:
1. To remind her to have faith in the higher power she believes in.
2. To put a smile on her face.
3. To give her something that was especially made, by hand, for her.
4. To let her know that I'm thinking of her everyday.
5. To keep her included in the craft world.
I hope she truly understand that no matter what happens she knows that she is loved by people she has never met in person!!
So what do you think? Would you give this jewelry making a try? Please let me know below. I would love to hear from you!!
Just in case you didn't know you can find Craft Fantastic on all of the social media platforms:
Follow so that you don't miss out on any of the creative ideas, deals and new goodies that appear in the store.
Thank you so much for stopping by!