Thursday, October 4, 2018

How to Create a Necklace Without Glass and a Photo

Hello everyone!! Kymona from Kreative Kymona is here today! I'm here to show you how to create a necklace without glass and a photo.

Yes, you don't always have to use the glasses or a photo to create a necklace. I had the opportunity to pick up some Unicorn Spit when I was at Creativiation last year and thought this would be the perfect time to give it a try.

Let's take a look:


Different look right! I decided to leave it as a matte look vs. a glossy look.

To create this, you simple pour a small amount of the liquid into the Key Medallion Tray and let it dry. Once its dry you can wear it.

Very easy to do.

What do you think?  

Will you use create a necklace out of your artwork? Let me know.

Where to find us:

Just in case you didn't know you can find Craft Fantastic on all of the social media platforms:




Follow so that you don't miss out on any of the creative ideas, deals and new goodies that appear in the store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been making Christmas gifts these past few days, and my main Christmas color is green, so this necklace fits right in! Thanks for posting.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.