Saturday, May 12, 2018

TIME TO GROW

Hello from Liz at Junque Drawer Designs.  I am totally in love with the new Seed Packets all jeweler's glass sizes IMAGE SHEET! With Spring finally here it was a delight to work with these new images.


I chose two images to work with, one for a MEDIUM ROUND PENDANT TRAY silver and the other for a LONG RECTANGLE PENDANT silver.  Both will lend to make a lovely pendant to wear.



After I cut my dried images out I placed them into the trays and onto the 30" ROLO CHAIN silver.
I attached the medium round pendant tray with a large silver JUMP RING.



It is so easy to create one of a kind pieces with all the CRAFT FANTASTIC products!  And every month there is always something new to the shop!!  HAPPY CREATING EVERYONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.