Thursday, May 24, 2018

THE BUTTON MAN

One of the newer IMAGE SHEETS from CRAFT FANTASTIC is the SEWING all glass sizes sheet.
I happen to LOVE really fun and interesting images and the 'button man " image on this sheet has to be one of my favorites!





I wanted to make a simple PENDANT for myself and THE BUTTON MAN was calling my name.
And how perfect are the new BUTTON CHARMS!



I used a 30" FINE BALL CHAIN and two BUTTON CHARMS with a LARGE JUMP RING silver.


THIS GUY IS SO AWESOME!!
I hope certain images just jump right out at you when you are creating a piece of jewelry!!



1 comment:

  1. This crack introduced a novel nutritious rattle from the quality, speedily supplied in a mere home of the facile, nicely IELTS equable. necklace with a name

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.