Saturday, February 3, 2018

Fish Extender Gifts part two (Disney Cruise Gift Exchange) Rockin' The Dots!!

Back in April 2017 I posted on this blog about the items I was making for our upcoming Disney cruise.  Well that cruise is almost here and I have a lot of new items packed and ready to go!  For the adults I made all the gifts using Craft Fantastic products, for the kids a fun homemade version of Yacht-Sea!! Here's the loot!







The new SLIDER BANGLES was a great addition to the PENDANTS and KEY RINGS
I had already created.  All the images I used came from the old Navigators from previous cruises thus lending the logos for the key rings and slider bangles.  I also purchased the scrapbooking kit onboard which also had a lot of options for images. Then I packaged everything up using polka dot scrapbook paper purchased at a local craft store and 3x4 clear bags.




The possibilities are endless with CRAFT FANTASTIC.  You can find so many ways to make your theme special no matter what the occasion.  I hope everyone loves the FISH EXTENDER GIFTS!
Liz from Junque Drawer Designs













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.