Wednesday, December 20, 2017

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS CARDS

If you follow this blog you are know that CRAFT FANTASTIC products are great for embellishing cards and they have come out with a line of card kits and paper products to do so.  I however do not own the CARD KITS yet but decided to venture out on my own.  I took Christmas cards that I have to send and embellished them with JEWELERS GLASS AND IMAGE SHEETS.  Take a look:




 


Once I found the images that would work the best with my cards I used different sizes of glass to adhere the image with the CRAFT FANTASTIC GLAZE AND GLUE. The possibilities are endless depending on your cards.



I found that you can even adhere the glass pieces to the cards with the SUPER STICKY DOTS or you can use whatever other type of adhesive you prefer when crafting. This is a really easy add to any cards you may be sending.  Add ribbon and other adornments and you are done!




MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!! Liz from JUNQUE DRAWER DESIGNS

3 comments:

  1. I am not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.
    voucher codes australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I not to mention my pals have already been reviewing the excellent helpful hints from the website then instantly I had a terrible suspicion I had not thanked the website owner for those secrets. Those men had been for that reason glad to learn all of them and have undoubtedly been loving these things. Thank you for getting very helpful and then for selecting varieties of perfect ideas millions of individuals are really desperate to be aware of. My sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to you sooner.
    wall art australia wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.