Saturday, December 30, 2017

Motto for 2018

Hello everyone!!  Kymona from Kreative Kymona with a Craft Fantastic Necklace Motto for 2018.

As we get closer to the new year, I think about all of the things I want to do different in my life.  I have a lot of new things to discover about myself and the things I want to accomplish.

One thing I'm sure about is that not doubting myself and my crafting abilities.  So I took the catch phrase from one of my favorite songs and made it my slogan for 2018 when that doubt starts creeping in.

Let's Take a Look:



I love this saying and can't wait to remind myself everyday, that I'm a Big Deal!!

What do you think?  

Are you going to pick a slogan for 2018 and create a necklace with it?  Let me know.

Where to find us:

Just in case you didn't know you can find Craft Fantastic on all of the social media platforms:




Follow so that you don't miss out on any of the creative ideas, deals and new goodies that appear in the store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. This design is incredible! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! wholesale wall art australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in truth used to be a entertainment account it. Glance advanced to far introduced agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate? discount deals australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists. driftwood decor australia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.