Saturday, November 18, 2017

Ring in the Holidays

Hello everyone!!  Kymona from Kreative Kymona here today to show you how to ring in the holidays!!!  I love a little play on words, don't you!

So are you ready for upcoming holiday?  Do you need some ideas for gifts?  Well this project is perfect for that.

Let's Take a Look:


Can you believe the holiday is vastly approaching?  I can't. To me the year just started and now its about to end.  Time is waiting for no one.

Craft Fantastic sells the prettiest rings and I never thought to create with it until now. You see I'm not really a ring person but after making this ring, I want to create more.  They are so adorable and I can customize it to make my necklace.


Here's what I used to create this project:

Small Silver Oval Rope Ring
Small Glass Ovals
Fantastic Super Sticky Dots
Winter pattern paper

To create this ring, use the same steps we use to create a necklace or bracelet.  If you need a refresher, check out this page.

Let's take a closer look:


What do you think?  

Isn't this ring from Craft Fantastic super cute?  Let me know if you would create some of these rings for holiday gifts.


Where to find us:

Just in case you didn't know you can find Craft Fantastic on all of the social media platforms:




Follow so that you don't miss out on any of the creative ideas, deals and new goodies that appear in the store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.