Her love affair is very deep- she was married at Graceland, she visits Graceland every single time she is in Memphis and her house is full of Elvis. Her husband takes a back sit at time, LOL!!!
So this bracelet, will absolutely make her cry out in joy!!
Take a look:
My coworker did pick out the photos she wanted, LOL!! I had to let her help with something! I used photoshop to create a vintage look on each of the photos for her.
Here's how I created this Vintage Elvis Bracelet:
1. My coworker sent me the images to that she wanted on the bracelet.
2. Then I picked out the supplies need to make the bracelet: the Retro Posh Bracelet, the Fantastic Jeweler's Dots, the Fantastic Glaze and Glue 2, some Q-tips and a pair of scissors.
4. Then I placed the oval glass on top of the image making sure the glass covered parts of the image I wanted to see. I press down hard so that the glue moves and cover the entire image underneath.
5. I waited for about 2-3 minutes to make sure the glue set. I used my finger to push the glass a bit. If it does not move, then it's set.
6. Once the glue set, I used a Q-tip to remove the excess glue around the edges.
7. Before placing the oval glass in the bracelet tray, I added two Fantastic Jeweler's Dot in the center of the try. Once the dot is in place, remove the red backing.
8. Place the heart directly in the try and press down. The tape is strong and will hold the glass.
Nice and pretty simple.
Take another look at the bracelet, on my arm:
I love how this turned out. I sure hope my coworker loves it too!!
So what do you think? Do you think my coworker will love this piece of handmade jewelry? Would you give this jewelry making a try? Please let me know below. I would love to hear from you!!
Just in case you didn't know you can find Craft Fantastic on all of the social media platforms:
Follow so that you don't miss out on any of the creative ideas, deals and new goodies that appear in the store.
Thanks for stopping by!!