Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Craft Fantastic and Paper: A winning combination!

Welcome back to the Craft Fantastic Blog!  Cheryl here and today I want to share a project I created about 10-months ago.  I know it's older, but what I like about it is the unique look that the rectangular glass bead in the right-hand corner adds.  The bead was very simple to assemble...I used an exotic Japanese Washi paper, a rectangular glass bead, a silver bail, and the Craft Fantastic Glaze and Glue, all from the Craft Fantastic line.  I also pulled a couple of items from my own stash including a small heart charm, a dragonfly charm, and some twine.  I punched the tiny tag out of a piece of scrap paper and stamped "thanks" on it.  Put all those elements together and you have a lovely one-of-a-kind embellishment to add to any type of project.  I want to note, the beads now come with a smooth beveled edge giving them an even more elegant and refined appearance.  What type of projects would you add one of these unique, custom-crafted beads to?

You can find glass beads, silver bails, and Glaze and Glue in the Craft Fantastic Shop.  The beautiful stamped image is by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and you can find it here. 

Also, don't forget about the 500 Followers Giveaway going on right now!  Tell your friends and family about Craft Fantastic and once we hit 500 followers, one lucky random person will be selected to receive a $100 Gift Certificate to use in the store!  Thanks for stopping by today!         




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.