Saturday, April 14, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYMONA!

Last week one of our CRAFT FANTASTIC DESIGN TEAM members, Kymona, celebrated her birthday!  Kymona is probably one of the most craftiest people I've encountered over social media.  She does it all and I believe she works full time and is a mother.  Needless to say I envy her and her ability to do so much crafting.  If only...........

Kymona recently has discovered sewing.  She posts all her fantastic projects on social media and for a beginner she is FANTASTIC!  How ironic that CRAFT FANTASTIC came out recently with sewing related images and charms.  The project I am doing today on the blog is a gift for Kymona and when she sends me her address I will mail it to her.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAFTY LADY!



I chose a SLIDER BANGLE silver, the SEWING ALL JEWELER'S GLASS SIZES IMAGE SHEET, SEWING MACHINE CHARM antique silver, and a SMALL ROUND PENDANT TRAY silver.



I attached the charm with a large jump ring silver, and unscrewed the ball off the slider bangle to put the tray on the bracelet.  I then chose an image from the image sheet using the fantastic glaze and glue with a small round jeweler's glass.  Once dry I cut the image out and put it in the tray using the super sticky dots.



This is a very quick and easy project.  Perfect for anyone who sews!  Hope you like it Kymona!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.