Tuesday, October 24, 2017

HALLOWEEN SUPRISE ATC (ARTIST TRADING CARD) SWAP

I love making ATC's (artist trading cards).  I have been swapping for over 20 years with groups all over the world.  This swap was Halloween themed  and so I looked through all my craft stash and found some fun collage sheets. The two recipients of this swap will get the ATC and a pendant. 





The CRAFT FANTASTICS PRODUCTS USED FOR MY PROJECT ARE:

CRAFT FANTASTIC SUPER STICKY DOTS
CRAFT FANTASTIC GLAZE AND GLUE
30" ROLO CHAIN SILVER AND ANTIQUE BRASS
X LARGE GLASS ROUNDS
X LARGE ROUND PENDANT TRAY SILVER AND ANTIQUE BRASS


This is also a great illustration to show that CRAFT FANTASTIC products can be used to make photos into pendants.



The ATC's are always trading card size, 2 1/2 x 3 1/2.  I hope my trade partners love their HALLOWEEN SUPRISE!
Liz from Junque Drawer Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.