How many times have you gone to a crop, a class, or just a place to craft and you had to bring your supplies with you? How do you tell your scissors different from the other people sitting at your table? I have a super cool and stylish way to have your supplies stand out.
Take a look:
Yes, I used the Small Oval Duo-Side Tray from May's Kit of the Month and the Small Square Pendant Tray from June's Kit of the Month to personalize my scissors. This way no one could mistake them for theirs!
Plus, it gives my scissors a super elegant look. I love how the trays rattle against the scissors.
These charms are so easy to create for your scissors or any other tool you want to personalize.
1. Decide on the trays you want to use.
2. Add a sticky dot to the bottom of the tray.
3. Decide on the image you want to use.
4. Add Glaze & Glue to the glass and place the glass on top of the image.
5. Press and hold the glass until the glue dries.
6. Cut around the glass to trim off excess paper.
7. Add the prepared glass inside the tray.
8. Choose the length of the chain and attach it to the scissors.
Super simple to create.
Lets take a closer look:
The Oval Tray is my favorite, because its has two sides. So I can have both of my initials in one tray.
So what do you think? Aren't these charms just the cutest? Please let me know below. I would love to hear from you!!
Just in case you didn't know you can find Craft Fantastic on all of the social media platforms:
Follow so that you don't miss out on any of the creative ideas, deals and new goodies that appear in the store.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!