Monday, March 9, 2015

Staff Picks at Craft Fantastic!

Hello Crafty Friends! Last week on Facebook I polled the Craft Fantastic Team and featured their favorite items from the Craft Fantastic collection on our wall. I also made a few new quick and easy pieces using some of their fabulous picks. I thought I'd share them with you here, as well.

First up is Jenny and she is absolutely bonkers about the ball chain, rectangle trays, goldfish charms, and the faux leather bracelet! You can find all of these items in our online shop HERE.



Using a few of these items, I was able to make this elegant pendant necklace in a matter of minutes. How fun!


Visit tomorrow and I'll share Shay's faves with you. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.