Saturday, November 17, 2018

One of a Kind Holiday Cards

Hi everybody! Kim here from My Kraft Kloset and the holidays are soon upon us and as a card maker, I'm busy working on holiday cards to mail out soon. So today I thought I'd share a couple of ideas on how to use your Craft Fantastic products in your card making and create special one of a kind holiday cards your friends and family will swoon over!


Let's get started. Gather all your supplies together, like an assembly line to make several cards at once. And to make it easier I used these gorgeous Luxe-Line cards and envelopes set in off-white as the base of my cards. Which are found in the Craft Fantastic shop, but let me tell you, these cards are beautiful, elegant, and very sturdy quality.


Next I die cut blue panels from patterned paper with a scallop stitched die cut that is 1/4" larger than the luxe card base. Then I came across this free vintage holiday sheet music "here" online and printed them on regular copy paper. They already had a vintage ivory color to them, but I inked around the edges to give it a wintery blue look. Cut it out with a stitched die cut and trimmed to fit. Adhered to blue card panel with several super sticky dots.


Added this rustic twine to frame the sheet music panel and adhered with Glaze & Glue. It drys really quick and worked really well. Then I chose these precious Craft Fantastic holiday images, cut them out, and adhered in the corners with Glaze & Glue. 

Adhered blue panel to luxe card base with several super sticky dots. And attached a little floral holiday bundle in each corner with a super sticky dot to complete these special cards. 

Tip: Use a bubble mailer envelope or a small box to mail thick cards.


Voila! There you have special one of a kind holiday cards made with Craft Fantastic products and a few of your card making supplies. I hope I've inspired you to play with your supplies, mix and match, and check out other images to see what else you can make! But these are so precious, I just might frame them and give as gifts or hang them on my wall for all to see!


Also take a peak at the new Kit-of-the-Month to get a lot of projects made for the holidays or any upcoming special occasions at a reasonable price. The possibilities are truly endless with these amazing Craft Fantastic products! Leave us a comment and tell us what your making and share with us. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Holidays!

~Kim Klinkovsky @mykraftkloset


Supplies:
HOLIDAY all jeweler's glass sizes (Christmas images sheet)
FANTASTIC GLAZE & GLUE 2 oz.
FANTASTIC SUPER STICKY DOTS
Free printable holiday sheet music
Gina Marie Designs Stitched and Scallop Die Cuts
Bo Bunny Vintage Double Dot 6x6 patterned paper
twine
Petaloo floral holiday bundle
Ranger Distress Ink-Stormy Sky

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! How wonderful! Glad I could inspire you. Be sure to share your card on our Facebook page, we'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.