Saturday, December 9, 2017

Unique Holiday Gifts for Teens + Gamers

Hi everybody! Kim here from My Kraft Kloset sharing a few gift ideas for pre-teens, teenagers, or the gamers on your holiday shopping list. I have four kids and it gets harder and harder every year to find unique gifts for kids. Until I came across their Pokémon cards last week and it struck me, that I could make some really special holiday gifts using Craft Fantastic products.


I know...cutting up their Pokemon cards is blasphemy, (lol) but first I made sure they were duplicate cards, so they wouldn't get mad at me. Or you can print photo copies. See video "here" on that process.

Gather up all your supplies and let's get started...


1. Choose an image. Add several drops of Fantastic Glaze & Glue on the back of a Medium Glass Round. Press onto image until set. Wipe off any excess glue with a Q-tip.


2. Cut around the glass and cut out the image.


3. Next choose a tray. I decided on these fun Medium Round Duo Side Charm Trays in silver, so I could use more than one image. I think the kids will have fun flipping it back and forth to see the different images.

4. Lastly, adhere the glass images to the tray with a Fantastic Super Sticky Dot.


Voila! There you have several unique and special gift ideas or stocking stuffers for girls and boys or the gamers in your life. I had lots of fun making necklaceskey rings, bangles, earrings, and more. I can even see them on my kids backpacks as zipper pulls too! Even my husband hinted he wants a Pokemon key ring now too! So, I know, your kids or gamers will LOVE these!

Try a Kit of the Month and get everything you need to get you started on making so many special projects. The possibilities are truly endless! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Holidays!

Kim Klinkovsky @mykraftkloset

2 comments:

  1. This article has helped me in understanding this. Keep Writing! You can also check our blog : gifts for kids

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.