Saturday, December 23, 2017

Tag-tastic Packages

Hi everybody! Kim here from My Kraft Kloset sharing a few tag-tastic ideas to jazz up your holiday packages using your paper crafts and Craft Fantastic products. Still wrapping? No problem. See how easy these tags are to make in a flash.



I used this extra large tag punch to cut out a whole bunch of tags pretty quickly. But you can certainly use whatever you have, like die cuts or cutting machines, or pre-cut tags, or other shapes too! And look at these amazing images from Craft Fantastic...you can make over ten tags just from this one holiday sheet. Just think what you can make all year long for other occasions with their many other images too!


I punched several tags from solid cardstock and this fun holiday plaid patterned paper, layered them, and adhered together with Super Sticky Dots. Or this is a great way to use up your paper scraps too! 


Next I selected a few of my favorite holiday images, cut them out, and adhered to the tags with Super Sticky Dots


Then punch a hole in each tag at the top. Add a touch of glitter glue here and there for sparkle and a few snowflakes for some holiday flair. And finish them with some festive holiday ribbon. 


And you can customize your tags, like this one I combined a couple of our newest image sheets Painting Inspiration and Tea Time for somebody who loves tea. And cut each image out with a scallop square punch and adhered together with Super Sticky Dots.  All of these tags came together pretty quickly and you too can make a whole bunch in less than an hour with just a few supplies.


Voila! It's tag-tastic! And now you have several unique and special gift tags to decorate all of your holiday packages in a flash using your paper craft supplies and Craft Fantastic products. The possibilities are endless!


Try a Kit of the Month and get everything you need to get you started on making so many special projects. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Holidays & a Happy New Year!

Kim Klinkovsky
@mykraftkloset

other supplies: Stampin Up cardstock; My Favorite Things Plaid Patterned Paper; American Crafts Ribbon; Crop-a-Dile hole puncher; Marvy Uchida XL tag punch; EK Success Scallop Square Punch; Ranger Diamond Stickles glitter glue; and Creative Impressions Felt Snowflakes.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for first-time blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
    Cylinder Candle Lantern

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.beach home decor wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're incredible! Thanks!coupon sites australia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.