1. Gather up all your supplies from these links: Faux Leather Bracelet Kit, Cute Heart Charm and Wing Charm, Bright Butterflies image sheet, Fantastic Glaze & Glue, Q-tips, Fantastic Super Sticky Dots, and Multi Purpose Jewelry Pliers.
3. Next add several Fantastic Glaze & Glue droplets onto the back of a glass circle (from the kit) and place onto the butterfly image. Move your glass around to position your image, and add a little pressure to get any bubbles out. Hold in place for a couple minutes to set and let dry.
5. Unhook the bracelet (from the kit), so you have two separate faux leather strap pieces. One at a time, push each strap through the side holes on the silver tray piece to create a loop.
(as shown above)
6. Take the other end of the strap (the chain or lobster clasp ends) and insert through the loop, and pull tight. Repeat for other side. When finished it will look like the picture below.
Here is a close up. Gorgeous, isn't it? And the faux leather comes in assorted colors or all black kits.
7. As shown below: On the left side of the bracelet, where the chain meets the strap, use the pliers to open the first small silver loop from the chain (which is already part of the strap). Add the silver heart charm and close with pliers. On the right side of the bracelet, there is another small silver loop that is also part of the strap, just below the lobster clasp. Open the loop with pliers, add the silver angel wing charm, and close with pliers.
Voila! Another charming handmade jewelry piece that is super special for our daughter's birthday! I hope I’ve inspired you to try these wonderful Craft Fantastic products and try a kit, because the possibilities are truly endless!
Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think, we’d love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by! ~Kim Klinkovsky @mykraftkloset