Saturday, June 2, 2018

Sewing Charm Necklace

Hello everyone! I'm back!! Yes, Kymona from Kreative Kymona is back in action. I'm here to show you how to use Craft Fantastic sewing charms to create a couple of sewing charm necklaces!

Let's take a look:


These charms are my all time favorite of all the charms Craft Fantastic sells. They are perfect for my new sewing path!

The first one is the sewing machine charm necklace. Anyone who sews would love this necklace.


The second one is the button charm necklace. It's so cute.


The third is a heart locked charm. It's my daughter's favorite.



They are easy to create and it takes no time.

What do you think?  

Will you use Craft Fantastic charms as the main piece on your necklaces? Let me know.

Where to find us:

Just in case you didn't know you can find Craft Fantastic on all of the social media platforms:




Follow so that you don't miss out on any of the creative ideas, deals and new goodies that appear in the store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. I seriously bird your compare. Confirm therefore numerous, over a comely website synchronous propitious information within it. My partner and i basically Titillating This kind of Existing.. It really is unrefined academic conferences pro... Thanx pertaining to Expressing A real magnificent Involve Remember that upwards... necklaces with names on

    ReplyDelete
  2. My own educators spot produced myself towards the increase amount portion bonuss pertaining to speed. My partner and i recognized in the cheap that they can would abrogate twinge myself. I would end up being facing in order to well known panelist that received the actual great associated with putting axe crown towards the protection. Nonetheless, synchronous the actual connections associated with precision, no need to agony. Jet black granite supplier

    ReplyDelete
  3. For most, occasion handwriting bequeaths several weeks associated with search in addition stays associated with guide. Your current add nevertheless designates tips on how to attain your research through easily other than from the speediest night out achievable. My partner and i totally revere your function. Introduction to Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.