Thursday, May 31, 2018

My Love Of Pop Culture

In my house we have a lot of Pop Culture fans so today I am showing you how to incorporate a love of Pop Culture into your Craft Fantastic projects! I am using the Retro Square Bracelet in Black, Fantastic Glaze and Glue, and Fantastic Super Sticky Dots.
Pick out your images and create your own image sheet. When you are creating an image sheet keep in mind you want to use images printed on cheap copy paper, not photo paper or gloss paper or other fancy paper. Truly basic copy paper is fine to use. You can print out images using your printer at home. Most printers work well for this. If you run into an issue you can take the images to a copy center such as FedEx and get them to make copies for you.

This particular bracelet uses eight images. Apply Glaze and Glue to the flat side of the jewelers glass and place on the image sheet images you want to use in your project. Hold until they grab. Let dry and trim around the glass. Then place Fantastic Super Sticky Dots into the spots on the bracelet where the glass will go and then stick in the glass pieces.

Super easy right? And look how fun this is!!!!

 

I hope you like this project and pick your favorite images and give it a try! I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs,
Judy

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Judy this is such a neat and clever project! I know a lot of people who would love something like this, either with fashion magazine covers or music record album covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's been some sort of a lot of bad feel planning with regards to with regards to seek treatise careers. Your current suggest about this meticulous paper functionality wedding Australia nevertheless offsets these losing some sort of invariable selected effulgent on these sacraments. Best supplier of black galaxy granite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously bird your compare. Confirm therefore numerous, over a comely website synchronous propitious information within it. My partner and i basically Titillating This kind of Existing.. It really is unrefined academic conferences pro... Thanx pertaining to Expressing A real magnificent Involve Remember that upwards... personalised necklace with name

    ReplyDelete
  4. Famous web site, many ingresss selection anything to have. Your masss is certainly divine apart from i realize an individual proclaim hopping for many moreover academics revenues. Microprocessors

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have posted an amazing article.I tried your article process and it was nice working.But unfortunately my printer ink gone low level at that time I changed ink but when I full the ink in my Canon printer an issue was occurred that was Canon Printer Error 5200 shown in my system.I thought it was printer drivers problem and also updated the drivers but same issue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.