Hi everybody! Kim here from My Kraft Kloset sharing another gorgeous project I made with these fantastic products and art collage. I got inspired by Paris in the spring time, covered in flowers, and butterflies. And if you are a fan of collage or mixed media, you’re going to love this project. Each section is a mini work of art with these stunning images from Craft Fantastic.
Let’s get started:
1. Pick your images. I choose mostly images from the Paris sheet, one with a fancy Paris text and added a yellow rose for more color. Next I chose our Retro Posh Bracelet that comes with six trays already attached and six oval glass pieces.
2. The oval glass is larger than the images and the images alone don’t fill the whole oval space. So, I cut out six square Paris images, added some Craft Fantastic Glaze & Glue onto the backs of the squares and glued them onto this sheet of Paris themed pattern paper (as shown above). Let dry for a minute. And I think it goes really well, don’t you? Only you will know they were once separate pieces.
3. Next add several drops of Craft Fantastic Glaze & Glue onto the flat part of a glass oval and place over each image, one at a time (as shown above). Let dry a few minutes.
4. Use a Q-tip to remove any excess glue around the edges of the glass. Once dry, cut around the edges of the glass, and cut out your images.
5. Place three Fantastic Jewelers Dots in each oval tray, remove red backing, and place glass oval images into each tray and press down. And voila! Another stunning piece of art you can wear on your arm or give as a super special gift.
For more details check out the Craft Fantastic tutorials HERE.
I hope I’ve inspired you to try these fantastic products with your paper crafting supplies again. Because the possibilities are truly endless! Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think, we’d love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!
Craft Fantastic Supplies:
Authentique Classique: Pretty-6x6 Patterned Paper Collection (retired, but available online)