Wednesday, October 17, 2018

YOUR VOTE COUNTS

Tuesday November 6 is Election Day so to get inspired I used the 4th Of July Image sheets (all jeweler's glass sizes) to make some fun pieces.



I chose the images




I then used the Fantastic Glaze and Glue to adhere the glass to the images on the image sheet.  Once dry I cut the images out and attached them to the pendant trays using the Super Sticky Dots.  I then put the trays onto the Keyrings with clips making for a very easy patriotic project.



No matter who you go out and vote for don't forget to VOTE this November 6!!!!

Liz from Junque Drawer Designs


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE LARGE RECTANGULAR FLAG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the great job.
    wholesale beach decor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.