Friday, September 7, 2018

THIS ONE IS FOR THE BIRDS


Hi everyone this is Liz from Junquedrawerdesigns. Hope everyone had a great summer vacation!
I recently picked up the Birdcage brooch from Craft Fantastic a couple weekends ago at the Stamp and Scrap show in Hamburg NY.  I have always seen them on the website but seeing the brooch in person really made me want to make a couple.  They are just stunning.



The Birdcage Brooch comes in Antique silver (as shown).  I used images from the Vintage Birds mini and small Image Sheet.  Once I chose my images I applied the Craft Fantastic Glaze and Glue to the Small Square Jeweler's Glass and put the glass on the image. When dry I then used a Super Sticky Dot to adhere the glass square to the brooch.



I really love this Brooch.  It is such a quick and easy project and makes for a beautiful piece of jewelry.  A fabulous gift idea!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Using technology to help his fellow man is a very good thing. Everyone is able to use a lot of facilities to facilitate their work. Printable Birthday Party Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...love birds!!!
    Stamp and scrapbook expo sent me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.