Saturday, January 13, 2018

Be Mine Valentine Packaging

Hello everyone!!!  Kymona from Kreative Kymona here with a super cute Be Mine Valentine Packaging to get you ready for the day of Love!!!

Once one holiday pass, another one is right around the corner, LOL!!!  Are you getting ready for Valentine's Day?  I am.  I love all of the little things we can make for others with love on our minds.

How cool would it be to receive a pretty package with a cute message on it?

Let's Take a Look:



I love this cute little box!! I used Craft Fantastic Fancy Heart Tray in antique sliver to create the sentiment and a small piece of the Fine Ball Chain!!  I love this better then a tag!!


What do you think?  

Would you create cute packaging for your Valentine's Day gifts?  Let me know.

Where to find us:

Just in case you didn't know you can find Craft Fantastic on all of the social media platforms:




Follow so that you don't miss out on any of the creative ideas, deals and new goodies that appear in the store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.