Craft Fantastic sells this pretty glass blink gems that have a superior reflective quality and are a perfect addition to any piece you create. For this project I used the Tiny Round Glass Bling.
Let's Take a Look:
Look at how pretty those pieces look!! I used the Aqua, Amethyst and the Cerulean to create these bookmarks. I paired them with the Butterfly Link Tray Kit.
Here's how I created these:
1. Cute 3 pieces of ribbon to 26" in length.
2. Using a sewing machine, stitch a single line an inch away from the loop of the ribbon.
3. Slide a large jump ring through the look of the stitched loop.
5. Using a set of jewelry pliers add a small jump ring to the second loop on the butterfly link tray so that you can add a coordinating charm.
6. Knot the top of the ribbon for a nice and clean finish.
Let's take a closer look:
Perfect gifts to give to any one who loves reading or for someone to add to their planners.