Saturday, July 29, 2017

Special Bangle

Hello everyone!!!  Kymona from Kreative Kymona here today to share a special bangle that I created for my sister.

She loves bangles as much as I do. So making one for her makes me happy, especially since she is about to have a baby in two months.  As a matter of fact, her baby shower is later today, but she has no clue.  We will have her wear it when she arrives.

Let's take a look:

Her favorite color is purple, that was a no brainer to include that.  She loves her name so personalizing the bangle was a must as well!!



I love how it turned out.  The gem is purple but looks like a wine color but it isn't. 

Here's another view:


My sister will love this bangle because the oval tray is double sided so both of her initials are included.

Take a look:


I love how this bangled turned out.  I can't wait for my sister to see this gift that I created for her. 

So what do you think?  Isn't this bangle just the cutest? Please let me know below.  I would love to hear from you!!

Just in case you didn't know you can find Craft Fantastic on all of the social media platforms:

Facebook  ~  Instagram  ~  Pinterest  ~  Twitter  ~  Blog


Follow so that you don't miss out on any of the creative ideas, deals and new goodies that appear in the store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.