Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Last Day of Staff Picks!

Hello, Crafty Friends! I've been sharing product favorites from the Craft Fantastic Team the past few days. I've revealed Jenny and Shay's top picks, but today, it's my turn. I LOVE the Dangle Pins...it doesn't matter what finish, they're both fabulous! I particularly like how they look when paired with the mini round charm trays. What a great way to display small images, letters, etc.

You can find all my faves in the online shop HERE!




AND here's a couple of Dangle Pin projects I whipped up in a matter of minutes. So much fun! 




Thanks for joining us this week on the blog! I'll be posting more frequently and sharing more projects so check back regularly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.